- Soft, 4-way stretch cotton
- Adjustable camisole straps with pinch-front neckline
- Bra-friendly, modest scoop back
- Child sizes are fully lined in front
- Adult sizes have a shelf bra and crotch liner
click here for a video demonstration
How to Measure
A. Girth: Measure from the center of the shoulder, down the front, through the legs, and up the back to the starting point on the opposite shoulder.
B. Bust/Chest: With arms down, measure around the fullest part of the chest.
C. Waist: Measure around the body at the natural waistline.
D. Hips: Measure around the body at the fullest part of the seat.
E. Back Length: Measure from the most prominent bone at the base of the neck to the natural waistline.
F. Skirt Length: Measure from natural waistline to desired skirt length.
E+F. Dress Length: Measure from the most prominent bone at the base of the neck to desired dress length.