- Durable cotton laces hold ties tight and allow fit adjustments
- High-quality, lightweight manmade leather holds shape with heavy use
- Handcrafted taps and rubber soundboards for rich, clear tones on any floor
- Recessed, adjustable tap system with auto-lock front taps plus extra screws
- toe box assures comfort and stability
- Soft lining and padded heel for a great out-of-the-box feel without distractions
- Shock-absorbing cushioned insole for hours of comfort
- Scored stoppers for flexible, firm grip and better control
- Offered in street shoe sizes, a time-saving feature we call SizeEasy
- Get a perfect fit every time by scheduling a fitting at the studio
How to Measure
A. Girth: Measure from the center of the shoulder, down the front, through the legs, and up the back to the starting point on the opposite shoulder.
B. Bust/Chest: With arms down, measure around the fullest part of the chest.
C. Waist: Measure around the body at the natural waistline.
D. Hips: Measure around the body at the fullest part of the seat.
E. Back Length: Measure from the most prominent bone at the base of the neck to the natural waistline.
F. Skirt Length: Measure from natural waistline to desired skirt length.
E+F. Dress Length: Measure from the most prominent bone at the base of the neck to desired dress length.