420-denier nylon with PVC coating
- Zippered main compartment has large U-shaped opening with two zipper pulls
- Separate zippered compartments at each end
- Web handles with self-fabric handle wrapper reinforced at stress points
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Plastic hardware
- Piping trim for durability
- Removable inside bottom board
- 22"W x 11"H x 11"D
How to Measure
A. Girth: Measure from the center of the shoulder, down the front, through the legs, and up the back to the starting point on the opposite shoulder.
B. Bust/Chest: With arms down, measure around the fullest part of the chest.
C. Waist: Measure around the body at the natural waistline.
D. Hips: Measure around the body at the fullest part of the seat.
E. Back Length: Measure from the most prominent bone at the base of the neck to the natural waistline.
F. Skirt Length: Measure from natural waistline to desired skirt length.
E+F. Dress Length: Measure from the most prominent bone at the base of the neck to desired dress length.